We are continuously accepting new job applications from those with a passion for the ocean and specifically those who like to facilitate memorable vacations for visitors! If you consider yourself the BEST in the business, we want to hear from you!!
Our team combines passion for ocean and SCUBA experience with education and conservation practices to provide each and every one of our guests with an amazing and memorable adventure while on vacation here in Kauai with the hopes of inspiring them to learn something about the ocean and how to protect it along the way.
The positions we seek applicants for are our PADI OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor) or higher (MSDT, Staff Instructor, Course Director etc) as well as Divemasters. These are very much hospitality positions first and foremost with the expectation of providing exceptional guest services to all of our visitors!
Dive Kauai is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center located on the South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii, USA. We provide scuba diving services to several of the major resorts on the island. We offer Shore Dives, Boat Dives, Twilight Night Dives and Scooter (DPV) Dives along with PADI OW, AOW, Rescue/EFR and DM Courses year round.
PADI Divemaster & OWSI (or greater) need to be patient, dependable, good with kids and first timers and capable of teaching/guiding a fun, engaging and informative tour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to legally work in the USA
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Physically capable of lifting 50lbs no problem
- PADI Divemaster or greater (At this time we cannot accept instructors who do not hold PADI credentials)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Knowledge of how to perform basic equipment repair and maintenance (or willing to learn)
To apply, please submit an application and one of our managers will be in communication with you!