Learn the fundamental rules and guidelines of safe scuba diving with a PADI Professional. This unique experience will put non-certified divers (and certified diver friends together) in the beautiful waters of Kauai face…
INTRODUCTORY DIVER REQUIREMENTS
- All introductory divers must fill out a PADI Medical Questionnaire found HERE. PADI Medical Questionnaire link also included in your confirmation email.
- Non-Certified Diver ONE TANK DIVE
- Non-Cert Effective 11/1/18
- Cert Effective 11/1/18
A Great Introduction to Diving!
For Non-Certified Divers
First-time (non-certified) divers can experience the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program, which covers the guidelines of safe scuba diving and fundamental rules. This experience can also be applied toward your PADI Open Water Certification.
After a detailed, hands-on orientation, divers will enter shallow water and practice four basic scuba-related skills. These skills are designed to build confidence and to show you just how easy scuba diving really is. After satisfactorily completing the skills portion of your lesson, you are qualified to dive under the direct supervision of our PADI instructors at our beginner location.
The entire process for our Lawai Beach one-tank introductory dive experience from arrival to departure takes approximately 1.5 hours.
All dives with Kauai Down Under include:
- Guaranteed small and personalized groups of 4 divers or less per instructor!
- Detailed site and marine biology briefings before every dive!