Scuba Certification begins here! Start with PADI’s online eLearning Course before learning practical skills and taking ocean dives with Kauai Down Under!
- $550.00 PADI Advanced Open Water Certification (eLearning – Knoweldge Development Online)
- $725.00 SPECIAL! eLearning AOW Course + Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty (2 Certifications)
- $785.00 SPECIAL! eLearning AOW Course + DPV (Scooter) Specialty (2 Certifications)
- Upgrade dive options
- Full Advanced Open Water Course Per Person + Tax
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Exploration, excitement and experiences are what scuba diving is all about!
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course is designed to advance your diving. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialities while gaining the experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
Our course is a 2-day course which contains 5 adventure dives. (3 dives from SHORE, 2 dives from BOAT.) Two of the required core dives for this certification are a Navigation Dive and a Deep Dive. Three additional elective dives will be: Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist and Boat Diver.
Should students wish to change the 3 elective dives the options and additional upgrade pricing is below:
The choices for the elective dives come from the following:
- AWARE Fish Identification – NO CHARGE
- Digital Underwater Photographer – $75+tax/person
- Drift Diving – $75+tax/person
- Night Diving – $150+tax/person
- Search and Recovery Diver – $75+tax/person
All dives with Kauai Down Under include:
- Guaranteed small and personalized groups of 4 divers or less per instructor!
- Detailed site and marine biology briefings before every dive!
- Delicious snacks and cold beverages!
- All pricing includes all equipment!