Scuba Certification begins here! Start with PADI’s online eLearning Course before learning practical skills and taking ocean dives with Dive Kauai Scuba Center!
- Most Popular Choice!
Discover Scuba Diving – Ocean Experience
INTRODUCTORY DIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Scuba diving requires a minimum level of health and fitness. Chronic health conditions, certain medications and/or recent surgery may require you to obtain written approval from a physician before diving. Avoid disappointment, download and review the PADI Medical Questionnaire found HERE to ensure you won’t need a physician’s approval to dive BEFORE making a reservation!
- All introductory divers MUST COMPLETE a 20 min PADI Online Registration and Orientation called “Discover Scuba Dive eLearning”. This will have the formal Medical questionnaire referenced above as well as provide valuable information for divers BEFORE they meet their instructor! The specific link for this can be in your confirmation email once you make a reservation!
- Due to safety, you should NOT go to elevations above 1000′ within 18 hours after diving. This includes Waimea Canyon, Helicopter Tours and Commercial Airline Flights. Please keep this in mind when booking your dives.
- Non-Certified Diver ONE TANK DIVE
- Certified Diver ONE TANK DIVE
Introductory Dives – Discover Scuba Dive OCEAN EXPERIENCE Details:
The PADI Discover Scuba Dive experience is designed for First-Time (Non-Certified) divers to see what this SCUBA thing is all about and test the waters before committing to a full certification course. It’s also perfect for Kauai visitors who are not certified and may not have time to get certified while here, but still would enjoy a new and unique experience underwater. Either way, in a very short time, this experience will help you learn a few basic scuba skills and take your first breaths underwater. Dive Kauai always hopes to show you our favorite friends the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles while you do!
At the dive site, our PADI Professional Instructor will provide a detailed, hands-on orientation to reiterate all of the main safety points learned online, will go over all of the gear in detail: how to put it on, how to use it and what each part is for. After divers are geared up, they’ll enter the ocean water and swim to our anchored float where the instructor will have participants hold on and practice four basic scuba related skills. These skills are designed to build confidence and show just how easy scuba diving really is.